Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 will be a Wicked Year

As 2014 has faded away to 2015, Wicked FairyTale has embraced the New Year as a chance for expanding its horizons and bringing some fresh ideas to both its business practices and its Collectors.

With last year being the opening of Wicked FairyTale, but not the first year I have been in business, there has been some changes along the way as my Dragons and their stories became increasingly popular among my growing fan base.

One of the first changes was a streamlining how my custom orders came in as Facebook at times was unreliable and held my messages hostage. Having my orders coming through my personalized form that gave me notifications via email, helped provide the customer service that I wanted to provide in a timely manner. This form can be found here: http://form.jotform.us/form/43203465026143

Also, I began to offer a wider variety of products, like my Fire-Eyed Dragons and new Magical Creatures which stayed in my specialty of fantasy sculptures but offered my fans different options.

2015 opened with my new logo reveal and that sets the trend of the upcoming changes that will be coming this year. More products will be launched, as well as videos, work in progress (WIP) snippets and perhaps tutorials as time allows.

As business focuses are always being refined and changing, the first quarter of 2015 will see a stop in Character Sets as I take time to focus on my own original work and Custom orders for both returning and new Collectors.

I am looking forward to creating more unique, fun Dragons and other creatures and I am so grateful for my ever growing Wicked Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment